The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
462 Posts
If its in good-great shape and you like the bow $200-$250 bare bow, if it comes with accesories $300-350 and only if you really LOVE the accesories that are on it...any more than that you are overpaying. Vulcan was a decent bow, but for the price your likely going to pay you can get a much better bow and likely a newer one.....Alphamax's are regularly on AT for $350 shipped to your door. Or you could get a 1-3 year old mathews, bowtech, pse, elite, strother or any other bow for around the same price.

My guess is the seller wants way more than the vulcan is really worth, again if you love the bow then you have to decide what it is worth to you....but in terms of pure value unless hes willing to part with the bow for $200 or less I wouldnt even give it a second look, heck anything more than $200 I would pass without question......

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
TOFAS4YOU said:
Got a chance to upgrade any idea what a Hoyt Vulcan is worth thanks
If you are buying, there are a few on AT- some barebows for 350-375, other packages for 400-450, (one guy from PA) and a guy is selling a brand new Vulcan XT for 585. That gives you a figure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts