The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lol, gas around here has been $4.29.9 a gallon, it dropped to $4.27.9 a gallon about a week ago. Walking to church yesterday morning I noticed it was $3.97.9 😮 I almost went back to get my truck. I did top
it off ( 10 gallons) later in the day, needless to say the station was busy all day. Looked this morning it was $4.23.9 a gallon, I’ll say someone screwed up .

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Now the Dumbiden Admin is going to authorize making E15 all year long. So all the useful idiots ( democrats and low IQ voters) will think this is great. They don't realize that:

1. You may get Less gas mileage than non E15, resulting in higher mpd ( miles per dollar)

2. They are predicting a global food shortage, so now we will be burning food in our cars

Brilliant !!

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
The dummy democrats will think sleepy Joe is really doing something for them with this temporarily decrease in gas prices just to hide the fact that inflation went up 8.5% last year.

Reported today Biden is blaming Putin and only him for The inflation in contrast to what he reported on Dec. 10.

I guess for the ones that are getting the free government cheese it does not matter.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I'm looking forward to filling up my truck a $5.29 per for diesel. I'll take a number around $3.89 like it was just a few weeks ago before the bs Ukraine cover to run up fuel prices.

What the green crowd doesn't realize is even though diesel is outrageously expensive, a new EV 1ton truck doesn't exist and if it did it would be way more expensive than continuing to run my paid off F350 until its 15 or 20+ years old. She's a '17 with 33k miles on her. Lots of years left.

Thanks needed to vent a bit since no lube is provided at the pump.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Paid 3.49 at the pump for regular unleaded in Ohio last Tuesday. Took the gasoline cans too :whistle:. Also got an extra 10% cash back on my Sam's Club cc so really was paying $3.15 after the cash back. Taking the diesel pickup & towing the camper for a walleye trip to Sandusky this week so Sam's will keep my cash back. diesel in Sandusky is $4.50/gal.

·
Registered
471 Posts
...I swear I read somewhere that some states(PA) were whining that their residents travel out of state to get less expensive gas...and are trying to put a kibosh to it....
Could be the Indian tax free gas. I have seen in paper people arrested for Indian tax free cigarettes. I don’t smoke but if I got arrested for cigarettes I would be mad

1 - 20 of 193 Posts