The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey dealers, trying to get a price on a used in good condition Springfield XD subcompact 40 caliber. Comes with an extended clip and in a hardcase. A dealer has this for sale and I want to make sure of his price. Hes asking $400

·
Registered
10,309 Posts
Check online sites like, Auction Arms , Guns America , Gun Broker ....

·
Registered
364 Posts
I paid $490.00 for a new one about a year ago. $400.00 sounds fair.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
$400 used is OK. My stepson got one used two years ago for $325. Now that was a deal. It was a .40 too as it should be because why waste hard earned money on a 9mm?

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
moose you dont like the 9mm? In regards to the OP i would say 400 is average.

·
Registered
238 Posts
moosehunter said:
$400 used is OK. My stepson got one used two years ago for $325. Now that was a deal. It was a .40 too as it should be because why waste hard earned money on a 9mm?
Why not just spend your hard earned money on a .45. Better yet be cool and shoot a 10mm.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
NaturalBornKillR said:
moosehunter said:
Why not just spend your hard earned money on a .45. Better yet be cool and shoot a 10mm.

I'm with ya.

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
$400 is an ok price. if you are looking for a deal, pass on it, you will see one cheaper, but might take a few months.
watch pennswoods.net classifieds

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I paid $350 for my full size XD 45 that was about 2 years ago.I would offer him that or lower like 325 and see if he takes it.if not you maybe able to barter a little.Who knows

1 - 10 of 10 Posts