The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's one everybody can participate in. The more votes the better. I took a while to make this so I hope it gets a lot of votes. I chose the gem of the endless mountains, Sullivan co. for my pick.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
It aint berks, or chester or pretty much anywhere in the SE I promise you that

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
ConfusiousSays said:
i would beg to differ. i know plenty of places in chester co that are absolutley beautiful. every county will have its good and bad places. im not saying its the best overall, but it has its high points.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ConfusiousSays said:

I'm with ya but please tell us where it is then.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
when these gas driller get done destroying the landscape all the counties are going to stink.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
LOL I'm the only vote for Susquahanna? LOL I didn't even vote for my home county lol. I fell in love with Susquahanna County. Great people, beautiful area, just the land is way to expensive now because of gas.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Not very surprised that potter is on top. I agree that ever conty has its highlights. I can think of places in Cambria, Clearfield, and Tioga that are truely amazing. However Potter is "Gods Contry".

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
That was my pick....every year I looked forward to goin through " Gods Country" on our way to the Laurel Festival MT. bike race in Asaph....was my favorite Pa race. because of the country!

·
Banned
4,279 Posts
I am sure everyone is voting based on personal experience. In my case, there are so many PA counties that I have not seen. So, I would pick the Delaware River valley along Wayne county NY border. Many times I have canoed these stretches of the river & they are awesome.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CabinLife said:
There are some great counties with no votes and some really crazy ones with almost no scenery unless you like cities

I'm as surprised as you. Let's go people we need some more votes!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I voted for Potter, but theres alot of beautiful counties in Pa.: McKean, Tioga, Lycoming, Clinton, Cameron, Cambria, Somerset, Fayette, and parts of Westmoreland. I've never explored to much on the eastern side of the state, so I don't know anything of those areas. I'm sure theres some easy on the eyes scenery out there.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts