The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upgraded the old Outback to a Z7 and had another predator view peep installed since the one on the Outback worked so well. Needless to say the new peep is not workind so hot as myself and my father are getting alot of glare on the peeps when shooting indoors. Any suggestions? I shot the old set up the day prior at the same location with no problems. Either the glare goes or the peep goes because it is not workable as is.

·
Registered
894 Posts
The beyond parallel limb bows are showing increased problems with this due to the angles they create, The folks at fletcher and surz a peep are working on this to get a peep at the right angle set for these bows. I did put a string splitter on one for a customer today and he said it was better

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats exactly what I did, switched to a string splitter and it seems to be working pretty well so far. Maybe I was the guy (Bowhunters)?

·
Registered
894 Posts
yep I think you were glad it worked for ya I've contacted a few peep companies that are working to adjust a style to these past parallel bows I will keep you posted as to what I find, good luck and good hunting

1 - 4 of 4 Posts