The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.predatorcamo.com/

love this stuff for hunting...The Fall Gray!!!Outstanding for hunting during the Full Moon for predators. I sure wish it was not that expensive. Would like to get some Predator Brand camo in Winter White!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have always had Predator camo. I had the green, grey and winter colors but grew out of it all. Now i have the Fall deception. Its really nice and I never had a problem with the sizing.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know I had to take back a large pair of the Fall Gray light weight hunting pants...I exchanged them for an EX large.. Ya I don't want to order the winter White on the web and find out it's a bit snug..On the the negative side if you get it to large the wind will go right up the parka.
Neat thing the fall Gray can be used in light snow.. let say if there is about 2 to 4 inches on the ground.. I just wish more stores would carry this on the shelf so you could try it on first.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Yes that would be great to be able to try stuff on first. Cabelas has a couple of the fleece items but each type of material fits differently.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cabelas Predator Calling Catalog came in the mail the other day...That Outfitter snow camo looks nice. but it's still just not like Predator Brand Camo..

Again..the Predator Brand Camo in Fall Gray...I use it all the time during the full moon to hunt predators. It can be used in light snow conditions too....
i'd probably buy the winter white and it wouldn't snow this year?????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts