The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
You know Bates; I don't know how many hours of research and cross referencing you did to make these match-ups. But let me be the first to congratulate you, not only on your artistic prowess, but on your astute and perceptive powers of observation and pinning-the-tail-on-the donkey abiities. And just in case any of my Republican friends feel slighted by the "donkey" corollary, please accept my sincere what evers.

Banned
All good. I'm picking the best in this order.....Bernie, Lyin' Ted, The Donald and Miss Piggy. I hear Miss Piggy is really annoyed with this going around.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jimsdad said:
You know Bates; I don't know how many hours of research and cross referencing you did to make these match-ups. But let me be the first to congratulate you, not only on your artistic prowess, but on your astute and perceptive powers of observation and pinning-the-tail-on-the donkey abiities. And just in case any of my Republican friends feel slighted by the "donkey" corollary, please accept my sincere what evers.
Thanks Jimsdad!

I told the POTD staff, if they wanted to be considered a crackerjack staff, that meant they would have to do more than just sit around eating crackerjacks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.