The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
My daughter with her first buck. 13 Years old.

My son with his first buck. 12 Years old.

My daughter and I with turkeyes we took together.

My son with his best buck. Taken a couple of weeks ago.

I could go on and on. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
This one because it reminds me of the evenings spent looking out my front window, tired from a long days hunt.

·
Registered
115 Posts
This was about 5 years ago the only time ever that my dad and myself each got a buck on the same day we were done hunting by 9 in the morning mine is on top it is a 7 point and my dads is the bigger one and it is an 8 point

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
My last hunt with my first dog.

Buster on point. You can see how skinny he was, look at his backbone and hips.

Busters last retrieve.

Buster with our limit of roosters.

Me and Busters last hunt.

Took Buster out on a Friday morning for our last hunt together. I think God knew I needed this because we ended up with our limit of roostes. What a bittersweet day, loving memories of our last hunt together and had to put him down later that day. Buster was 13-1/2 years old. I love you Buster!

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
that's the best memory you can leave yourself with. I'm glad you had that opportunity.

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
this is a pic of me and my first deer this picture reminds me of a hunt when all of us still hunted.
I Hope My brother and my some of my friends will come home and hunt again someday. would also like to say R.I.P John. I didnt know last hunting season would be the last season we would get to hunt with him.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
This is my sons first buck at the age of 13, NO we do not hunt with 4 wheelers he shot it in our back yard and my daughter came down to help get it home.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts