The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have been on Pa Hunting quite awhile but rarely post, so this may seem out of the blue.

Just a couple of questions and your thoughts.

After the November election, regardless of the outcome will the violence escalate? Will the U,S, descend into civil war?

Will the outcome of the election be disputed over mail in ballots fraud and USPS issues?

I, for one, am very uneasy about this election's aftermath.
I believe in my heart that no mater who wind, the left is going to do as they please & without checks & balances our world as we know it will no longer exist ! therefore I believe every one is going to have to make the choice, live in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA or a communistic country ? We kicked dictators out of here once & I think there testing us again ?
God Bless All & GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
something is coming ! doctors are talking about needing another shut down if it happens in October i will believe in the covid conspiracy theory, that they are manipulating the numbers to control who and what they can. especially the votes.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I believe in my heart that no mater who wind, the left is going to do as they please & without checks & balances our world as we know it will no longer exist ! therefore I believe every one is going to have to make the choice, live in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA or a communistic country ? We kicked dictators out of here once & I think there testing us again ?
God Bless All & GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!
AMEN brother.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts