The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Bill Ayers, Obama's mentor and friend. Susan Rosenberg, pardoned by Clinton. Bernardine Dohrn, Obama's friend and Bill Ayers wife. All part of the Weather Underground and a pile of people I didn't mention. These folks were terrorist And communist back in the 60's and 70's. Obama's run for office was planned in Bill and Bernardine's livingroom. These folks are now educators and authors and also involved with BLM and who knows what else. I do believe there is a well organized plan to take down and change this Republic into to something none of us are going to want. We will have to fight if we want our kids to enjoy the freedoms we had!

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Well ruger300 I hope you are wrong but don't think you are.

Reactions: ruger300 and bohunr

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
There will certainly be rioting. Trump wins, the Antifas and other groups will take their cue from all those democrat leaders who to this day still will not denounce their violence. If the Democrats win (by some crazy miracle) all of those groups will be emboldened and move their riots into overdrive because they will believe they have won.

None of this has to happen mind you.

It will be a direct result of the mainstream media's constant assault upon our citizens. If they would stop igniting discord at every opportunity for ratings and the liberal agenda, this nation would be so much better off.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If Trump wins you will see massive chaos erupt in our largests cities to our smallest towns. Just look at the blm riots and who the majority of the people there are , it's not just inner city folks. I believe every little town in SW Pa had some kind of demostration going on and don't think for one min. they won't join in on a riot. Its not just blm or social injustice anymore it about looting and desturction of property. On the other hand if Biden wins we may may have some calm after a few days of riots but the guns and ammo you have now will be the last you will ever possess again. The dems will go after everything with both barrells.within six months. One thing you have to say about dems is they stick together and things will change very quickly. Unlike our RINO friends. I can't imagine if the dems sweep everything what this country will be one year from now.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
keep in mind conservative people normally keep to themselves, most of us just want to be left alone. What you mostly see is the big mouth liberals tooting their horn and causing a ruckus. They have made the statement they are coming for the rural conservative. I really don't think they have a clue as to the consequences that would bring. Jumping up and down on cars, looting and rioting is one thing.....war is another. They will find out very quickly, rural conservative America is one mean dog best left alone.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
keep in mind conservative people normally keep to themselves, most of us just want to be left alone. What you mostly see is the big mouth liberals tooting their horn and causing a ruckus. They have made the statement they are coming for the rural conservative. I really don't think they have a clue as to the consequences that would bring. Jumping up and down on cars, looting and rioting is one thing.....war is another. They will find out very quickly, rural conservative America is one mean dog best left alone.
(y)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
My fear, and now, almost a certain reality, is that the election will not put any of this to rest.

Watching AG Barr being put through that nightmare today tells everything you need to see about the democrats, The left is completely incapable of civility. This is going full on and you have to be blind not to see it now.

God help us all.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Civil war?
Frankly there is so much weird stuff happening that I would not be shocked if we were invaded by beings from another planet in a galaxy far, far away.
Did you hear about the latest info on UFO's. The government has in it's possession "off world vehicles not made of this earth". This came from a New York Times article and has been on Tucker, Joe Rogan podcast, etc. They are said to be releasing more information within the next few days or weeks. I'm interested to see what comes out.

·
Registered
358 Posts
If Trump wins, yes there will be chaos, riots, domestic terrorism. It is all the radical left knows. They will spend the next 4 years just like they have spent the last 4 years, trying to win the next election by any and all means necessary. A good portion of our society are dependent on the government and their handouts. Look no further than the $600/wk unemployment. It's the same approach they have taken with welfare and entitlements over the last 40 years by making it pay to not work. They have created a system in the cities to dupe 90% of the black voter that they need more poverty, more poor schooling, more violence, more drugs, more single parent households, less God and more gangs. How could anybody, let alone 90%, fall for this time and time again? Generational oppression via manipulation and then every election year convince these folks the other side are the racist!! It's the biggest farce in the history of history!! I believe if rural, working America actually showed up to vote, Trump would win easily. Not enough working class vote. There's no excuse for it!! If the left gets control, it's going to keep spiraling out of control. With any luck we'll hit a global great depression before it turns into an all out take over. Imagine these radical groups making demand after demand to a Pres. Biden! It'll be year after year of appeasement and pacification. The problem will grow and grow and eventually, one way or the other it's going to come to an end.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts