The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprised I haven't seen any pictures on here yet of the Monster main frame 12 pt typical killed in Fayette county first week of season. Word is it green scored over 190 (not by a official measure). Buck was killed across the road from a buddies house and is legal and is legit.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Kickin_Killa said:
Dang! Was this a mountain deer or was it killed in the lowlands of the county.
I would like to know that as well along with more details. I live in Fayette in the mountain area and haven't heard a thing about it.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I live in the lowlands of Fayette Co. and haven't heard either. I fully believe it was killed in our county though!

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
That is a giant, but if they determine the right G2 and G3 share the same base that will really knock the score down.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I agree wit Pa Bone, I think there will be an issue with the right g2/abnormal point. Either way it's a super buck. Congrats to the hunter!

·
Banned
2,577 Posts
Pa.Bone said:
That is a giant, but if they determine the right G2 and G3 share the same base that will really knock the score down.
first thing i noticed score wise after i was done being incredibly impressed. lol

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
This happened to the King Buck a potential world record after B&C ruled tines on both sides were ruled abnormal. The King Buck went from typical 215 to the 180"s. This Fayette County buck reminds me of that, either way its a great Pa. buck.

·
Banned
813 Posts
Amazing buck!! Who cares how many deductions it has, the way P&Y And B&C scores a rack is idiotic anyway. I would tell the scorer to sharpen his pencil with a huge smile on my face.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Wow Amazing buck X2... it will be interesting to see this final score.Remember last year with the crossbow buck being scored live at PGC Headquarters and that result.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Pa.Bone said:
This happened to the King Buck a potential world record after B&C ruled tines on both sides were ruled abnormal. The King Buck went from typical 215 to the 180"s. This Fayette County buck reminds me of that, either way its a great Pa. buck.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts