The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
depends how portable
Natchez has a couple nice ones
I got the PRAIRIE PREDATOR SHOOTING BENCH
Swivels 360, works good, have to take it apart each time but once you do it a couple times it's not too bad.
Definetly not for a quick trip after work but if your out for a coule hours worth the trouble setting it up
here's a link if you want more info
http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?con...hooting%20Bench

·
Registered
889 Posts
I really like mine. You can use it sitting on the ground, in a chair, or standing. Legs are fully adjustable and extremely heavy duty. And fully adjustable for any terrain. And I live in WV and mean any terrain. It comes with a shoulder strap, so you can carry it easily. It is rock solid for shots to 600 yards with no problems. Fully self-contained. It really is the ultimate tripod. And that is exactly what they call it. Tom.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I have shot off the ultimate tripod and it is a great piece of work!!

I have a homemade bench that I have been using for that last 20+ years.. Its basically 2 3/4" pieces of plywood glued and screwed together then there is a lacker finish on it.. For legs I used black pipe two pieces on each leg so one can slide inside the other.. Its not the lightest thing in the world but it sure is super sturdy and fully adjustable for field conditions.. Most of the time i park in the field and setup dont walk far from the truck.. If i gonna be walking to far I just take the bipod..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts