The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or is anyone else getting pop up adds from a ribbon on the bottom of the screen? They're getting really annoying. I've run my anti-malware software a couple of time and can't get rid of these things. I've also tried expiring cookies and that hasn't helped either. Any helpful hints would be appreciated.

·
Administrator
39,021 Posts
WexfordBowhunter said:
Is it just me, or is anyone else getting pop up adds from a ribbon on the bottom of the screen? They're getting really annoying. I've run my anti-malware software a couple of time and can't get rid of these things. I've also tried expiring cookies and that hasn't helped either. Any helpful hints would be appreciated.
Which stylesheet are you using?

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
great white hunter said:
WexfordBowhunter said:
HPA Green. I think I have inadvertently found the answer. I need to check the box for Turn the Right Column Off.

·
Administrator
39,021 Posts
WexfordBowhunter said:
great white hunter said:
WexfordBowhunter said:
HPA Green. I think I have inadvertently found the answer. I need to check the box for Turn the Right Column Off.
Yes that would make the google ads go away.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
great white hunter said:
WexfordBowhunter said:
great white hunter said:
WexfordBowhunter said:
Yes that would make the google ads go away.
Thanks for your help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts