The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a list of PA Politicians emails that I gathered some time ago. Some may not be in office now. Some are career crimi oops I mean career politicians. Email the Politicians and tell them your opinion on gun control. Especially politicians like Christine Tartaglione Dem. that is pro gun control from Philly.

Name Party District # E-Mail Address
Alloway, Richard L. R 33 [email protected]
Argall, David G. R 29 [email protected]
Baker, Lisa R 20 [email protected]
Blake, John P. D 22 [email protected]
Boscola, Lisa M. D 18 [email protected]
Brewster, James R. D 45 [email protected]
Browne, Patrick M. R 16 [email protected]
Brubaker, Mike R 36 http://senatorbrubaker.com/contact.htm
Corman, Jake R 34 http://www.jakecorman.com/contact.htm
Costa, Jay D 43 [email protected]
Dinniman, Andrew E. D 19 [email protected]
Earll, Jane M. R 49 [email protected]
Eichelberger, John H. R 30 [email protected]
Erickson, Edwin B. R 26 [email protected]
Farnese, Lawrence M. D 1
Ferlo, Jim D 38 [email protected]
Folmer, Mike R 48 http://www.senatorfolmer.com/connect.htm
Fontana, Wayne D. D 42 [email protected]
Gordner, John R. R 27 [email protected]
Greenleaf, Stewart J. R 12 [email protected]
Hughes, Vincent J. D 7 [email protected]
Kasunic, Richard A D 32
Kitchen, Shirley M. D 3 [email protected]
Leach, Daylin D 17
McIlhinney, Charles T. R 10 [email protected]
Mensch, Bob R 24 http://www.senatormensch.com/contact.htm
Orie, Jane Clare R 40 [email protected]
Piccola, Jeffrey E. R 15 [email protected]
Pileggi, Dominic R 9 [email protected]
Pippy, John R 37 [email protected]
Rafferty, John C. R 44 [email protected]
Robbins, Robert D. R 50
Scarnati, Joseph B. R 25 [email protected]
Schwank, Judith L. D 11 [email protected]
Smucker, Lloyd K. R 13 [email protected]
Solobay, Timothy J. D 46
Stack, Michael J. D 5 [email protected]
Tartaglione, Christine M. D 2 [email protected]
Tomlinson, Robert M. R 6 [email protected]
Vance, Patricia H. R 31 [email protected]
Vogel, Elder A. R 47
Ward, Kim L. R 39 [email protected]
Washington, LeAnna M. D 4 [email protected]
Waugh, Michael L. R 28
White, Donald C. R 41 [email protected]
White, Mary Jo R 21 [email protected]
Williams, Anthony H. D 8 [email protected]
Wozniak, John N. D 35 [email protected]
Yaw, Gene R 23 [email protected]
Yudichak, John T. D 14 [email protected]

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just want to add that I had sent a email out to a lot of different politicians. Many did not respond. Some sent me their general public statement on the subject of Sandy Hook and gun control. Tartaglione sent me a email asking for my home address. -
Tartaglione said- "Thank you for contacting me regarding gun control. Can you please provide your address so that I may file your correspondence correctly?"

So why would she want my home address? Tartaglione has run on the anti gun platform in the past.

None of the other politicians have ever asked me for my home address. She never did offer a statement for or against gun control in her emails. The way things are going. I started to wonder why she needed my address to "file my correspondence correctly". Does that include adding my name to any special lists?

I feel like Politicians are supposed to serve for a short time and then get out. People like Tartaglione are career politicians that we become stuck with for years. When they serve for too long they start believing they are above the public in some ways. That's why I asked people to direct emails to Tartaglione. While also writing the other politicians.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Everyone on this list should be flooded with letters, emails, and phone calls! Thank you GSPchaser! Stay in the Fight!!!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
GSPchaser said:
Tartaglione said- "Thank you for contacting me regarding gun control. Can you please provide your address so that I may file your correspondence correctly?"

So why would she want my home address? Tartaglione has run on the anti gun platform in the past.

I started to wonder why she needed my address to "file my correspondence correctly". Does that include adding my name to any special lists?
CONGRATS!! YOU are now of special interest... on THE LIST!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
That's an intimidation tactic for our voices not being heard! We must be properly represented. To say nothing is equal to giving up your rights! Now more than ever we need to be vocal!

·
Registered
746 Posts
they want to make sure you live in an area that they represent. I always include my address when contacting my reps and senators so they indeed know that I am a registered voter in their district. sad to say but if your not a registered voter in their district they dont care a lick about you.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Where have the real men gone? Have you no backbone? Our forefathers would be disgraced in what we have become! I recall a famous figure in our rich and beautiful past that wasn't afraid to be on a list, his name was John Hancock!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts