The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
BUGLE BOY, my point was ,the company was criticized for giving meals to the police and they stopped because others didn't like it. If I understood the article correctly.
Agree. We are living in times in which if you publicly state and opinion or engage in a legal activity that someone else disagrees with, you are publicly excoriated, threatened, and sometime even assaulted.

·
Registered
16,458 Posts
we all have to watch what we say and do , plus keep an eye on our backs.

not me...my PC filters got ruined after 33 years of working in a prison. wanna see what people are really like? wanna see whats on the streets, that look like you and me in the day light but turn into something evil after dark. take a job in a prison. volunteer to work a couple of shifts to write a story but put on the uniform so the inmates dont know why you are really there. these people will eat their own and laugh about it.
the old prison psychiatrist we had, carried 5 handguns. when asked why...he said its faster than a reload and this is the part that scared me (21 at the time) he said: "I know whats out there"

·
Registered
16,458 Posts
i have met some really scary people in my career. the kind with deep dark eyes that look right thru you. the kind you see in horror movies where they are possessed and their eyes are soulless and black, like an empty shell.
real creepy.

·
Registered
10,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That was one of the places In my other post that I reported reading on FB that they don’t want to serve the police
Can you post the rest of them so I can avoid them?

·
Registered
10,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I tried going back on FB and can’t find them. One of the other places was a sandwich shop in Fishtown If I find them I will let you know.
I remember when Fishtown was a conservative area. Now it is all progressive liberals.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts