The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wisconsin police departments are withdrawing from agreements to send personnel to help bolster security at the Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee next month. YAAAYYYY
bout time, they stood their ground....the ones in Milwaukee should all start calling off the night before the convention, leave em hanging high and dry..lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wisconsin police departments are withdrawing from agreements to send personnel to help bolster security at the Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee next month. YAAAYYYY
bout time, they stood their ground....the ones in Milwaukee should all start calling off the night before the convention, leave em hanging high and dry..lol

Good for them!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I am very happy to see this and fully support what they are doing. The Democrats will not even talk about the riots. They say it's all fake and fabricated by Trump so he can get campaign footage. I seriously cannot believe how stupid 99% of Dems are. They are digging a hole they will not escape from. They are esentially supporting BLM/ANTIFA/ ETC to push their political agenda. If and this is a slight IF Biden ends up winning, the liberal left will eat the straight up left and spit them out. They will protest in front of Nadlers house, Pelosi's house, etc. They don't realize that these people want NO government. Whether it's DEM or REP, they DONT WANT GOVERNMENT. At least if Trump loses, we will get to see the DEMOCRATS destroyed by their own in glorious fashion. Silver lining I guess.

Start stocking up on ammo if you haven't already.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Good for the cops standing up for themselves. If I was a cop I'd be on a toilet break when one of those democrat politicians needed help. I guess the DNC convention will have to have their own security. I wonder if they'll call this years convention the 2020 Klanbake like they did in 1924. If you haven't heard the term before Google the 1924 Klanbake.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
To bad every single officer that is protecting a Democrat can't just walk away. Maybe that what they want that so can surround themselves with their own thugs. Like Bohunr said, their Brown Shirts. Read Rise and Fall of the Third Reich , you will understand who the Democrats are and want to be. The deaths of thousands mean nothing to them as long as they have power!

·
Registered
10,609 Posts

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
They may use this as an excuse not to have a convention. Blame it on the cops. They blame everything else on the cops.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Any convention would be useless anyway.
Both parties pick who they want. It's a dog and pony show at best.

But live televised debates is what we need.
But I am sure it will end up being streamed from Skype or Zoom or other such nonsense for broadcast.
Sleepy Joe will have an earbud in so he can have someone explain any words with more than 3 letters asked of him....LOL

I expect the semi-live feed will be accidentally lost due to unseen technological difficulties.....

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
These moron “protestors” beat the crap out of Wisconsin state senator as he was taking pictures of them vandalizing a statue...

Oh, and he was a gay democrat. And one of them was a school counselor and the other had a doctorate in physical therapy from Marquette...

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
These moron “protestors” beat the crap out of Wisconsin state senator as he was taking pictures of them vandalizing a statue...

Oh, and he was a gay democrat. And one of them was a school counselor and the other had a doctorate in physical therapy from Marquette...
bet he wishes he could have called a cop :)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Defund the police? They will get as much protection as they deserve. Someone notify those Antifa terrorists the Dems are secretly planning to disband them as soon as they are done using them!

911? 911? 911?
This is the DNC! Help!
Sorry, this number is no longer in service....

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
I am very happy to see this and fully support what they are doing. The Democrats will not even talk about the riots. They say it's all fake and fabricated by Trump so he can get campaign footage. I seriously cannot believe how stupid 99% of Dems are. They are digging a hole they will not escape from. They are esentially supporting BLM/ANTIFA/ ETC to push their political agenda. If and this is a slight IF Biden ends up winning, the liberal left will eat the straight up left and spit them out. They will protest in front of Nadlers house, Pelosi's house, etc. They don't realize that these people want NO government. Whether it's DEM or REP, they DONT WANT GOVERNMENT. At least if Trump loses, we will get to see the DEMOCRATS destroyed by their own in glorious fashion. Silver lining I guess.

Start stocking up on ammo if you haven't already.
They aren't stupid (at least most of the ones in power....they're EVIL and liars. It's been clear for 3 1/2 years that they will do ANYTHING to take back power, and that goes for their cohorts in the media. We thought TDS was bad three years ago......if we only knew.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts