The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

let me say this. the police claim the officer was sitting there, in the car, with his lights on. the protestors started to surround the car, jump on it, climb on it and then started to break the windows.
IF...this is true, the officer had to leave as his life was in danger. he went forward, knocking down some protesters and others fell off the car. when he stopped, they did it all over again...they attacked the officer while he was in the car. he has the right to flee and take the car with him as all of us do in that situation. to dang bad for the protesters.

NOW....if this is wrong and the officer just drove thru the crowd, then thats a different story !

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
The ridiculous thing is the article literally calls them peaceful protesters, and in the next sentence describe them breaking the window and climbing onto the cop car chanting No justice no peace.
He should have turned around and made a second banzi run at them!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
In today’s climate, citizens will have to start taking action. Why would anyone choose to remain a cop? You put your neck out there for lose-lose events. Why would anyone not take up vigilante justice? When you see how the current system favors the criminal/communist element, do you sit and wait for it to enter your backyard? I’m not a vigilante or a pacifist. But when push comes to shove, I like my odds. I’ve never been a racist but the more this stuff happens, the more I slide into not giving the benefit of the doubt category. So sad and unfair that it has come to this.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
do you sit and wait for it to enter your backyard? I’m not a vigilante or a pacifist. But when push comes to shove, I like my odds. I’ve never been a racist but the more this stuff happens, the more I slide into not giving the benefit of the doubt category. So sad and unfair that it has come to this.
Rest assured that out here in cowboy country we are ready, willing, and able to play "cowboys and Antifa". There is a group of us who are locked and loaded and have already drawn up our Order of Battle plan.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I hear you CJ and you too rest assured that here in redneck Appalachia that we will carry forth the same plan. No group or organizing here, people around these parts need lead and taught their basic human rights. Someone has to be the sheepdog. III%.

Reactions: Mussgrass

·
Registered
92 Posts
Rest assured that out here in cowboy country we are ready, willing, and able to play "cowboys and Antifa". There is a group of us who are locked and loaded and have already drawn up our Order of Battle plan.
In today’s climate, citizens will have to start taking action. Why would anyone choose to remain a cop? You put your neck out there for lose-lose events. Why would anyone not take up vigilante justice? When you see how the current system favors the criminal/communist element, do you sit and wait for it to enter your backyard? I’m not a vigilante or a pacifist. But when push comes to shove, I like my odds. I’ve never been a racist but the more this stuff happens, the more I slide into not giving the benefit of the doubt category. So sad and unfair that it has come to this.
I hope and pray it doesn't come to that, seriously. People can't imagine how terrible it will be. But if it does come down to making a choice I'll come off the bench.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I hope and pray it doesn't come to that, seriously. People can't imagine how terrible it will be. But if it does come down to making a choice I'll come off the bench.
I hope and pray that it does not either.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
I hope and pray it doesn't come to that, seriously. People can't imagine how terrible it will be.
I agree, but I'm afraid its only a matter of time until the dam breaks and we the law abiding citizens say we've had enough and have to take matters into our own hands.
Bill

·
Registered
10,418 Posts
I agree, but I'm afraid its only a matter of time until the dam breaks and we the law abiding citizens say we've had enough and have to take matters into our own hands.
I do not think the leftist politicians or any politicians for that matter have any idea how concerned, upset and fearful middle America is with the current political climate.

I have been getting phone calls and emails from average Americans who believe we are on the verge of a civil war.

I use to tell them "don't worry nothing is going to happen". Now I tell them to be careful and be prepared.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I don’t believe anyone is hoping for it. People will reach a point and realize their America hating elected officials, police standing down, and riots from a tiny sliver of the population will not be tolerated.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts