The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
I had a trooper (retired) buy me a bowl of oatmeal one morning......long as I sat with him and another retired trooper............

I was very nervous....but must admit, that they did not ticket, taze, pepper spray, shoot or club anyone the entire time we were eating............

·
Registered
11,458 Posts
TPlank said:
Playing devil's advocate, maybe the people were concerned the police might become a target like in Dallas? Why take the risk?
This has been all over the news in the Pittsburgh area. They weren't refusing to sit there due to fear the police would be targets.
The officer who was interviewed on tv was a class act. He was an African/American officer too so this was a police thing and not a black/white thing.
They even left a $10 tip for the waitress. I really wish they could find and interview these idiots who got their bill paid and see what they have to say.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Birch812 said:
Thought they were HPA members you were with??
They are HPA members.......

I was a little worried about RonM ......er....one of them hand cuffing the waitress......but, he refrained..........

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
I don't think I could walk into any restaurant and say, *I don't want to sit by this person* especially a police officer. What a slap in the face. That's just how I feel.

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
Janie said:
I don't think I could walk into any restaurant and say, *I don't want to sit by this person* especially a police officer. What a slap in the face. That's just how I feel.
I once refused to sit next to atr and that GF of his with the hairy armpits.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Your taxes probably pay for all their food at home, and their house, and the cash assistance for their drugs...they just figured how to eat out for free too. A+ for working the system you D-bags

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.