The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Did the ME determine that was the cause of death?

Asking for a friend.
I don't think it was. I did an experiment and kneeled on my sons neck for several minutes and although he said it hurt, he said he could breath fine.

P.S. - my son is 6'2" and 200#

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
I not sure but I think that was simple assault. Aggravated assault is with some type of weapon [ a club or baseball bat or some type of chair or stool]. I`m not sure but I think that is correct.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
I not sure but I think that was simple assault. Aggravated assault is with some type of weapon [ a club or baseball bat or some type of chair or stool]. I`m not sure but I think that is correct.
Probably, but it was more of a tongue in cheek comment.

But I don’t care, it take a lot of cojones (or plain stupidity) to lay your hands on any cop for any reason. She paid for it...

·
Registered
422 Posts
minn. taxpayers will pay big time for the knee on the neck death. don,t you think 7-9 minutes is to much.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
minn. taxpayers will pay big time for the knee on the neck death. don,t you think 7-9 minutes is to much.
Just remember, things can LOOK bad without actually being bad. Optics are bad on this but signs are pointing to the “knee on the neck” as not being the cause of death, but they didn’t stop the rush to judgement/set the narrative media from blasting the “RACIST WHITE COP MURDERS BLACK MAN BY STRANGLING HIM” headlines...

Now are you suggesting they the taxpayers will be paying big time for a settlement from the city to Floyd’s family, or for all destruction? I jus hope you aren’t taking the blame from the rioters and putting it on anyone else but them.

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
Cities across the Country going to be dropping cash on this....that's OK, if covid has showed us one thing it's that government has plenty of money. Of course tax money will only be used to replace police cruisers and public property destroyed in all of the riots this has initiated. The private property isn't covered by government. The owners of the private property will just take the insurance money and relocate, leaving the riot areas void of anything but burned out buildings for decades.

1 - 20 of 321 Posts