The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...2015 Hunter Sportsamn 570....only 110 hrs on it...just had it serviced...new oil, filter, anti freeze the whole schmere....took it on a new property I just joined...i noticed after about 15 minutes how hot it was getting under ny butt...drove fine for 2 hrs...put it back on trailer and turned it off. 5 minutes later tried to start it and it would not turn over,,,drove it howm and it started right up...must have cooled down...why was it running so hot? btw..it was the first quad ride i ever took on this machine...just bought it...

·
Registered
11,597 Posts
If it was just serviced I'd make sure the anti freeze and oil were topped off properly.

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
I'm no mechanic but my brother had a problem with a Rhino. He said here is a bleeder on the exhaust. His son hit something and ripped it off. Ended sucking up water up into engine some how. Had to rebuild engine because it kept running hot.
I know their different machines. Just saying what he said.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fan was running properly....will check the af and oil...i know that the overflow tank is full, i thought there should only be a 1/4 of anti-freeze in the overflow tank...

·
Registered
11,597 Posts
Fan was running properly....will check the af and oil...i know that the overflow tank is full, i thought there should only be a 1/4 of anti-freeze in the overflow tank...
Your right. The AF should be pulled back into the system when the engine cools. That could indicate a blockage in the line like a bad thermostat.

Did you buy it from a dealer or an individual?

·
Registered
11,597 Posts
:thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts