The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard Dan Patrick interviewing Troy today and I was a bit surprised when Dan asked Troy if he watched last nights game Troy responded "No, I don't really follow the NFL on TV". Dan then asked him if he had a choice between an NFl game or College matchup on TV what would he watch to which Troy responded "I'd rather just watch a sitcom". I'm not bashing the guy. He's a stand up guy but I found that surprising.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Keep in mind that these guys are surrounded by football at work, and all of them, especially Troy, spend countless hours of their workweek watching tape. Would you want to watch guys doing your job on TV?

·
Registered
20,675 Posts
That's exactly what I was going to ask. I can imagine how compelling the footage would be if someone filmed people doing my job. I'd say, Troy watches more football than any of us. Just not in his free time.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
I don't watch "Cops" or any of the eleventeen CSI shows, or any police stuff on TV or movies for that matter. So I guess I see where he's coming from.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Buckethead said:
I don't watch "Cops" or any of the eleventeen CSI shows, or any police stuff on TV or movies for that matter. So I guess I see where he's coming from.
Yea, but I bet you were a Barney Miller guy!

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Buckethead said:
eddie spaghetti said:
Yea, but I bet you were a Barney Miller guy!
I was. But I was six years old at the time.
Six years old - man I didn't realize you were such a youngster. That's ok, I'm thinking that is where the seed was planted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts