The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into some new clothing, I want something that is good quality, will last, and able to handle most conditions. While looking at Sitka, First Lite, and others I came across Pnuma. Is anyone familiar with their products? Ever use them?

They are owned by the same people who had ScentBlocker. The have some nice looking gear and some nice technologies. Coolest thing is probably the lifetime warranty.

Thought I would see if there were any users here before I invested.

·
Registered
21,317 Posts
Never heard of it.I don't usually spend a ton of money on hunting cloths.I'm still using 30 year old Cabelas saddle cloth that still as good as new.However,last year I did spring for a Sitka fanatic jacket.It's probably the warmest and most well thought out pieces of gear I've ever bought.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Funny you posted this, i was just looking for new top and bottom last night as well. Pnuma popped up while searching Kuiu

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
I picked up their heater vest. I do all day sits archery hunting KS in November and there are times in the morning and evening where it would be nice to have a little help keeping warm. Vest is comfortable to wear next to skin. Further report after November, lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts