The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
HPA Admin Approved Vendor
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have posted two photos of a turkey gobbler in strut. The position of the gobbler in each is similar but there are marked differences in the composition and color of each.
If you were to look out your window right now which gobbler looks the most natural and briefly why?
I'll explain later why I am doing this. One photo is mine the other is not. When you pick don't be concerned with the backgrounds just the bird itself.
Thanks as always, I value your opinions.

Griz

<span style="color: #CC0000">PHOTO#1 </span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">PHOTO# 2 </span>

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Not to be rude and I sure hope I am not pulling out the flaws if picture 2 is yours but I really dont like that picture at all. The feathers arnt very natural looking and the head is over white. As for the first picture Im not fully in love with it either. However of the two I like the 1st much better.

·
Registered
225 Posts
First off I like both but #1 is avery good pic of the turkey really shows off "his color" #2 is nice but alittle is lost in the fall background it splits the attention your eye is drawn too #1 is one of the best turkey pics ive ever seen

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.