The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
HPA Admin Approved Vendor
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted two photos of a turkey gobbler in strut. The position of the gobbler in each is similar but there are marked differences in the composition and color of each.
If you were to look out your window right now which gobbler looks the most natural and briefly why?
I'll explain later why I am doing this. One photo is mine the other is not. When you pick don't be concerned with the backgrounds just the bird itself.
Thanks as always, I value your opinions.

Griz

<span style="color: #CC0000">PHOTO#1 </span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">PHOTO# 2 </span>

·
Registered
596 Posts
ME ,I LIKE PHOTO #1 IT JUST LOOKS MORE NATURAL NOT SO VIBRANT.THATS MY 2 CENTS NOT WORTH ANYTHING MORE.KINDA A CLOUDY DAY TO ME FOR #1.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Focus, composition, and color are much better in #1. #2 looks photoshopped to death, is overexposed, and looks unnatural.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Not to be rude and I sure hope I am not pulling out the flaws if picture 2 is yours but I really dont like that picture at all. The feathers arnt very natural looking and the head is over white. As for the first picture Im not fully in love with it either. However of the two I like the 1st much better.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
#1 -- but it seems there should be a little more red in the head and black in the feathers..

·
Registered
730 Posts
First off I like both but #1 is avery good pic of the turkey really shows off "his color" #2 is nice but alittle is lost in the fall background it splits the attention your eye is drawn too #1 is one of the best turkey pics ive ever seen

·
Registered
495 Posts
I like photo number 1. It looks sharper and more detailed.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts