The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would be nice for a Vet to join their military armed forces club in their area. I'm not talking VFW or American Legion. For example: I know that NEPA Wyoming Valley area has a Coast Guard club. They participate in parades and funerals etc. Also do things for their community too. Please post any I go you have on militsry specific clubs you might know about. Even if you just give location of the club so Vets can further research.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Marine Corps League, Bantam #743. Toys for Tots, firing detail, color guard, scholarship programs, rifle team, pistol team...... look on Facebook, Marines and FMF Corpsmen.
We will do for any service or event providing we have the time and bodies.

This should be a sticky

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NEPA Coast Guard Veterans Association will conduct its monthly meeting at 6 p.m. Perkins Restaurant on Route 315 in Pittston Township. All Coast Guard veterans or active duty members are welcome to attend this meeting or they may contact neil Morrison at 570-288-6818 for additional information.

·
Registered
12,211 Posts
Marine Corps League Chester County Det. 286 Downingtown, PA. Pistol and rifle teams, Toys For Tots, support to the Coatsville VA, and other community involvement.

Home

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Penn York det of the Marine Corps league. Supports the Bath NY Va medical center. Has rifle and pistol teams for the state shoot. Various support around town with the other veteran organizations. Located in Towanda Pa.

Life member of the DAV. National organization helps vets in many ways.

Know almost all the guys in the NE Det of the Marine Corps League. Great bunch that do many events each year including the Toys for Tots with the Wyoming Marine reserve center. in Wyoming PA. Detachment is located in Scranton, Pa. Also shoots at the state meet each year with at least a rifle team. Also host (sort of) a USMC reunion that started as a reservist reunion and than I&I. Now it is open to All Active Duty Marines.Reservist, Marines,Navy Corpsmen and Seabees. An event I look forward to each year after retirement. Waugh!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts