The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
He still believes he’s a starter and not a backup. If he was a starting quality QB, there would be teams that would put up with his protests, but teams won’t put up with that from a backup.
This what I like about this! This dope thinks he is good enough! He thinks that this is all being done to him because he is black!
What adds to this is the fact that talking heads and experts on tv won’t come out and say he isn’t good enough because it is good for their agenda and perspectives to keep a racist line going through this.
This is eating him up, that’s what is funny about this to me.
I guess it’s a racist thing that Tebow isn’t in the NFL. Or religious persecution! No one had any trouble telling Tebow he wasn’t good enough!
I would take Tebow over Krapernick any day!
You see the different in how both handled it!!!
One is a class act! The other no class!!!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
You couldn’t be more wrong. If a person bets money on a game the outcome matters greatly to him or her. If a person’s living depends on sporting events, it has great consequence.

No, I'm right. Nobody has to bet on the out come of a game. So sense nobody is forced to the outcome does not matter and has no consequence at all.

You ever notice the Olympic games are called just that, games. Cause thats what they are. But here we call games "sports". Hunting is a sport, fishing is a sport. If you keep score and the person or team with the most points wins, its a game. Football, baseball, basketball, these are games. And the outcome does not matter.

·
Registered
39,294 Posts
No, I'm right. Nobody has to bet on the out come of a game. So sense nobody is forced to the outcome does not matter and has no consequence at all.

Nobody has to bet on pro sports but they willingly do, so the outcome is of great importance to them.

Btw, I don’t know what you’ve been watching or listening to but I’ve always heard of the Olympic events referred to as sports because they are.

Are you telling us that Olympic hockey is not a sport? Or Olympic basketball? Is Olympic swimming a game? I’ve never heard of skiing referred to as a game. The exception being, in general terms, describing the Olympics as games

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
ok ok, You kinda lost me on some of your point when in the opening post you said Lamar Jackson needs to develop himself as a passer or he will be the same???
Answer me this - Who was the TD passing leader in the NFL last year? and Who had the best TD / INT rate??

Maybe you have a little bit of an issue with black quarter backs? lol

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
Or, if you wish to be patriotic, hunt down a pair of made in the USA New Balance (not all are, so you'll have to check the tag before buying)......I know, not near as stylish as some other brands.:smile_big:

BTW....people bet on Olympic games as well as the pros. Not through government sanctioned entities, of course.

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
Did you see the “video?”
Yep, I think my sarcasm didn't come across. They ARE all bad all 4 of those officers and every officer that doesn't demand them going to jail is absolutely a horrible person and officer.
Along with the No knock raid officers in KY and the 3 DA's that tried to allow the murder of Aubry. This has to stop, but it's hard when a certain DOJ rolled back the consent decree's and stopped the federal oversight.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Or, if you wish to be patriotic, hunt down a pair of made in the USA New Balance (not all are, so you'll have to check the tag before buying)......I know, not near as stylish as some other brands.:smile_big:

BTW....people bet on Olympic games as well as the pros. Not through government sanctioned entities, of course.
If there was a concerted effort by manufacturers to make things sold in the USA in the USA, I would be all about it! Problem is there’s not. There for I spend my money on what I believe to be the best value and longest lasting I can get. Why I drive Honds’s

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
If there was a concerted effort by manufacturers to make things sold in the USA in the USA, I would be all about it! Problem is there’s not. There for I spend my money on what I believe to be the best value and longest lasting I can get. Why I drive Honds’s
Thinking like that is why companies don't manufacture in the USA.. If the customers don't care, the manufactures won't care....the better deal for the manufacturer lies in foreign countries.

Unfortunately you are not alone in your thinking.....most people use the dollar as there bench mark. Just don't be surprised when you wake up and find, as a Country, we don't have the ability to provide products essential for everyday life.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Thinking like that is why companies don't manufacture in the USA.. If the customers don't care, the manufactures won't care....the better deal for the manufacturer lies in foreign countries.

Unfortunately you are not alone in your thinking.....most people use the dollar as there bench mark. Just don't be surprised when you wake up and find, as a Country, we don't have the ability to provide products essential for everyday life.
My thinking is we have been sold out by our politicians who have lined there pockets with these bad trade deals. That I know all to well my factory that I had 20 years of service in fell because of these bad deals. The factory was there for over 130 years.
The same politicians who are against made in America only campaign’s. Do you remember when movement started how are politicians and media were against made in America only.
Do you remember how they jumped all over Ford for commercials touting they didn’t take a bailout.
I’m all about American made and America first.
I support them when I know that. Problem is usually half or some of it is made out of the country anyway.
It’s our politicians that allow US companies to get better deals in other countries!!!! Why would foreign companies ever come here and many many do. Because our government gives them sweet deals to do so. Our great potus is doing his beat to correct this first with China. I say when the republicans win back the house and senate and the Oval Office again that there should be an enormous push by we the citizens to get as much manufacturing back in this country again. We should be on the politicians big time!
Why anyone wouldn’t be America FIRST is beyond me! Especially someone we elect!!!!
Is it just me or is there a huge absence of patriotism on our TV, radio or newspapers!!!
In our schools. It is sad !

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
My thinking is we have been sold out by our politicians who have lined there pockets with these bad trade deals. That I know all to well my factory that I had 20 years of service in fell because of these bad deals. The factory was there for over 130 years.
The same politicians who are against made in America only campaign’s. Do you remember when movement started how are politicians and media were against made in America only.
Do you remember how they jumped all over Ford for commercials touting they didn’t take a bailout.
I’m all about American made and America first.
I support them when I know that. Problem is usually half or some of it is made out of the country anyway.
It’s our politicians that allow US companies to get better deals in other countries!!!! Why would foreign companies ever come here and many many do. Because our government gives them sweet deals to do so. Our great potus is doing his beat to correct this first with China. I say when the republicans win back the house and senate and the Oval Office again that there should be an enormous push by we the citizens to get as much manufacturing back in this country again. We should be on the politicians big time!
Why anyone wouldn’t be America FIRST is beyond me! Especially someone we elect!!!!
Is it just me or is there a huge absence of patriotism on our TV, radio or newspapers!!!
In our schools. It is sad !
I'm 100% on board .....:smile2:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts