The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen, please, please, let us not politicize today's events regarding gun control.

Just prayers for the families.

I would give up ALL of my guns to have those lovely children back with their families.

Thank you.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Held my little girl extra tight and said a special prayer tonight, had to hold back a few tears, so [censored] sad.

·
Banned
6,618 Posts
Anyone with children is feeling immense grief for the parents of the fallen innocents, and an overwhelming fear that this could happen to our own children.

Days like today remind me to love those dear to me, and realize that my troubles are insignificant.

Prayers for the innocent babies and for their families.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I have a 6 year old and I can't fathom what the families and community are going through. When I first heard the story it just about brought me to tears.

God bless the victims, families, and that community. May his strength help you heal.

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
RichinPa said:
Gentlemen, please, please, let us not politicize today's events regarding gun control.

I would give up ALL of my guns to have those lovely children back with their families.

Thank you.

AMEN Rich!!

So much immature/narrow minded spewing, name calling etc. being posted...totally unbelievable!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Just a litte sad, my post asking for prayers got less than a third of a post fearing gun control got.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
RichinPa said:

Just a litte sad, my post asking for prayers got less than a third of a post fearing gun control got.
Your post is in the Gun Control Forum... Check out the threads in the General Hunting Forum and the Universal Forum (pretty sure there's one in the Polical Forum too). Do you honestly believe guys and gals here aren't heart broken and praying for these families? C'mon

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
RichinPa said:

No surprise to me Rich! Thanks so much for posting this Thread. It so amply draws our attention to where it should be directed at this time vs elsewheres.

This heinous monster's soul is now where it should be in torment forever.

All here who believe please continue in prayer during this time.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
rich, i have a six year old grandson and know how devasated i would be if anything would happen to him. prayers go out to all those in Ct. who lost loved ones. thanks for the post, rich.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
RichinPa said:

no doubt that 95% of the members on here feel horrible about what happened to those kids and families. its probably because people dont need to type "prayers sent" to pray for the tragedy that has happened.

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
RichinPa said:

Thank you.
Amen

1 - 20 of 21 Posts