The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please join us for a family fun filled event.

When: June 26, 2010

Where: White Deer Valley Hunting Club 4034 Gap Road Elimsport, PA

Time: Fishing 9am -1pm, Lunch 1pm-2pm, Horseshoes 3pm-?

Live entertainment by Rod Neufer around the campfire.

Events: Kids fishing tournament and adult horseshoe tournament

Prizes will be awarded for biggest fish in each age group.

Food: We will be providing a meat item. We ask that you bring your own drinks and a side dish.

RSVP by June 19, 2010 online at http://www.huntingpa.com or by contacting a representative below

Tim at [email protected]

Nate at [email protected]

Chris at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
What happened?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We've had zero people respond to the event. We are going to try to come up w/ something different, but wasn't going to put the money in this event for a no show.

May have to see what members in the NC would like to do, obviously this wasn't it.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
What the heck is wrong with people this year????? No body wants to do anything even in their backyard

GREAT EFFORT gonehuntin and the NC gang

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Man I don't know Rooster I even have the Majority Vice Chairman of the Game and Fisheries Committee coming out for clean up day and that won't even drag them out of their arm chairs and away from their computers. I even through in a covered dish cookout with me supplying the BEER yes even free BEER won't work.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Frustrating for sure....i guess wever event needs to offer Wifi

I really think it started last Fall, I mean we dropped a few thousand dollars of the HPA expo weekend and you were there, and saw how many came out.

I do have some great news for August and we are going to need a good rep team for...post to come on that a little later. but if you want a great time reping HPA keep 8/13-15 open, might even get your mug on the Outdoor Channel.

That is the weekend I head to the OBX, and although I may be there for a bit on Friday the 13th, the BIG weekend events I will not and we are going to need the help to make the investment worthwhile.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts