The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DAN JENNINGS, BUCKTOWN TAXIDERMY. TAYLOR PA.
MY 8 YEAR OLD SON SHOT A BIG GOBBLER, THIS GUY HAS IT. HE WILL NOT RETURN CALLS, DOORS ARE LOCKED, i WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE BIRD BACK AT CHRISTMAS. i FEAR i WILL NEVER SEE MY KIDS BIRD AGAIN, HE IS HEART BROKEN. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A HOME ADRESS ON THIS GUY SO i CAN START LEGAL PROCEDINGS. iF YOU DO PLEASE HELP. MESSAGE ME. i AM AT THE END OF MY ROPE, NEXT WEEK i WILL GO TO THE LANDFILL (i HEARD HE WORKS THERE) i DID FIND HIS PARENTS HOUSE , bUT TO TAKE HIM TO COURT, i NEED HIS HOME ADRESS

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i HAVE STARTED CALLING THIS GUY EVERY DAY, VISITING HIS SHOP EVERY DAY,I AM REAL TICKED OFF, THIS GUY HAS DONE 3 DEER HEAED, PIGS, BOBCATS, & I ALWAYS PAY & PICK UP THE DAY HE CALLS ME . HE HAS NO REASON TO DO THIS TO ME, i WILL TAKE THE BIRD'S SKIN SO i CAN HAVE SOMEONE ELSE FINISH IT.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i DONT WANT TO END UP IN JAIL, BUT I WILL BECOME MORE & MORE TICKED OFF & DETERMINED TO SETTLE THIS SCORE.

·
Registered
596 Posts
ARE THERE ANY NEIGHBORS AROUND OR BUSINESSES NEAR THERE THAT MIGHT HAVE SEEN HIM? OR DOES HE STILL RECIEVE MAIL TO THE BUSINESS? ASK THE LOCAL POLICE IF THEY HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH HIM. PEOPLE JUST DON'T DISAPEER. BOY I HOPE YOU GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED.I REALLY HOPE YOUR SON GETS HIS TURKEY BACK.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It dosnt look good! his cell phone is still on. he's out there. I'll keep you posted, hopefully someone here knows this guy & where he lives.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Like I told you on the other Forum.....send him a Certified letter requesting the mount or the skin. Send it to his studio address. He will get it or refuse it---either way you have all you need to go to court. You shouldn't need his home address since he has a studio and that is where the work would/should be done.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I agree check with his competors and see what the rumormill has to say. Don't wait too long to file something against him. I lost stuff to a skumbag taxi a couple of years ago. By the time I found out there were too many people in front of me to do any good. Good luck!! I often thought about that when I lost my stuff--what if it was my kids first--what if it was someone's last--I really hope you gett things resolved

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Sorry to hear of your problem. If you get this back and it isn't mounted yet. I will mount it for you for cost of materials,just to help you and your son out. I got 10 yrs. under my belt and mount 8 to 10 gobblers a year. If it is not mounted PM me. I will help you out. Go get him..

·
6,466 Posts
Stuffer said:
Sorry to hear of your problem. If you get this back and it isn't mounted yet. I will mount it for you for cost of materials,just to help you and your son out. I got 10 yrs. under my belt and mount 8 to 10 gobblers a year. If it is not mounted PM me. I will help you out. Go get him..
its a jesture like this that makes thissite what it is. great offer stuffer

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you very much. I found this guys mothers house, placed a visit to her, & low & behold He called me, blah , blah blah, he asked for some patience, I have no problem with that, its the no call back to my 10 calls & notes on the door, since november that caused my fears,

Maybe he read my intentions here.
I'll keep you guys posted, He says he still has the bird , so I will wait.
Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
596 Posts
GLAD TO HEAR YOUR OUTCOME CROW MASTER.HOPE YOUR SON LIKES THE JOB HE WILL FINALLY GET DONE.DID YOU ASK FOR A DISCOUNT?

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
After all the trouble you've had with the guy you let him keep it? I would've immediately went over and picked everything I had with him up.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Man, I'm with Adam on this one. I would of had that bird back in my hands immediately after that call and been in contact with stuffer. It's your son's first bird and I wouldn't be taking any chances. Think of it this way. Would you take the bird to him today knowing what you know now? If not then leaving it with him is no different.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts