The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My nephew Alex Streich is a senior at warren area high school. He is a wrestler and is 16-0 on the season he has won the stowa tournament in NY state and won the tool city tournament this past weekend. He is in the running for breakout wrestler of the week on www.goerieblogs.com/varsity/ . If you could take a few seconds out of ur day to vote for him it would be real nice of you. He is also a big time outdoors man and spends all his free time hunting trapping and fishing. So let's help him out and vote for him he is very deserving of this. Thank you all for helping

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone so far. His main goal this year is to make it to states and place there. He has been working so hard to get there and I'm hoping he makes it this year.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I know nothing about wrestling, but what the heck............got my vote.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Done, One of my son's was a good high school wrestler and I miss the days of traveling and watching matches.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
I ran around with and graduated high school with national champ eric frick and state champ and UFC fighter Charlie brenneman. Good luck... Hope it works out.

·
Registered
39,717 Posts
2 votes needed to tie for first at this point.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks again guy and gals let's keep it up voting ends at 1159pm tomorrow tell ur friends and have them vote as well thank you

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Looks that way. I tried to vote yesterday, but it was already done.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts