The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys/Girls,
Another frustrating year. Weak camera's (cheap things like Polaroid I835 and HP 635)just not getting the pictures. So I start to look on C-List (Yes I'm frugal). So many options and costs range. My objective is deer from a 100 Yard distance, shady to semi-dark conditions, quick button, Semi-idiot proof, and reasonably priced ($80.00-$150.00). I'm lucky to be in in an area that offers many many good deer pictures but I lack the right equipment. I did do a couple of "searches" on here but I'll admit to being lazy. Thoughts and recommendations please!!!!!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Go to B&H photo website and look around on there. And look at the reviews on them. You may have to spend a little more for what your looking for. or maybe look at the used cameras. I got both of my cameras used and never had any problems with them. But then again I spend a lot more then your willing to spend.

Your going want something with a good zoom and some with high ISO something like 1600 and above. You may even have to get your self a tripod since the deer are so far away to get any kind of good picture.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks TPlank. 100 Yds. is probaly greater then what I need. I have a vantage point where the property slopes away on 3 sides and all have lanes. Nice deer camera shots starting at 25 Yds. My current cheap cameras just don't capture them. Trail Cam. was damaged by falling tree limbs and working on getting that back in business.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts