The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
6,669 Posts
I'll stick to my original pick for the Super Bowl from the beginning of the year: SF and Denver.

·
Registered
9,485 Posts
Didn,t you guys see the way NE ran the ball.With the runnin and passin attack Denver is goin to get creamed and Manning is goin to go home cryin with his tail between his legs.

·
Registered
9,559 Posts
Even though I am not a fan, I want Seattle to win the Super Bowl.
I hate the Pats, can't stand the 49ers coach, and work with Pittsburghers who are Broncos fans.

·
Registered
9,848 Posts
I got 3 of 4 games right in the wildcard round and all 4 right last week. These two games are much more difficult to call though. Take this to the bank - it will be New England and San Fran in the Superbowl.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Washpa Randy said:
Need one more option for each question. My response would have been:

Don't Care

and

Don't Care
Forgot two other choices:

NOT Pittsburgh

AND

NOT Pittsburgh

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I think both games should be really good, doesn't really matter to me who wins. Think Den/SF Super Bowl though.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
As a Steelers fan , hopefully : Den / Sea
Seattle to win it all
I do like the way Seattle plays D
Just hope it's not another nightmare scenario (NE/SF) like last year's Super Bowl (Ratbirds/SF)

·
Registered
9,485 Posts
NE looks terrible.They have had huge 2nd halves.But as I type this Denver is on a verge of scorin again and they have used up almost half the quarter.

·
Registered
9,559 Posts
I wonder how good Brady would of been if he played in the 70's ? He plays scared when he starts getting hit and this is in a era where the rules cater to the QB and offense. I'm thinking not very good.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Manning is the same when it comes to getting hit.
That's one thing Roethlisberger got going for him , he gets hit so much he's used to it.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts