The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought in light of all these big name stores deciding that they will not order or sell certain guns, we could put a positive spin on things and get the names out there of reputable shops that are more than willing to fill your order. I've found that many of these shops will beat the big stores by 10% or more anyhow.

without further adieu, if you are in Schuylkill or Dauphin Co, check out:

Stoney Gun and Archery, Tower City (they are on facebook also)
Keefer's Guns, Pine Grove

I have personal experience with both of these shops and they are top notch. Post up your favorites from your area along with county so we know who to support

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Tanner's in Bucks cannot be beat anywhere for prices also. Plus if they don't have it they will get it for you!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Butler Co, check out Sportsmans Supply Co. They are always stocked with ALL types of sporting arms and hanguns! (Even the black ones.
)

·
Registered
760 Posts
Another thumbs up for Sportsman's Supply! The selection they have on hand is incredible and if you don't see it on the rack or in the case, ask...chances are they have it in the back. My brother and I have purchased many firearms from them over the years and just recently my girlfriend began buying from them as well.

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
Sportsman Supply-Butler,Pa

Gonna stop by there tomorrow for some blackpowder, bullets, and maybe buy that gun ive been "eyeing" up

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Grice's - Clearfield

Bob's Army Navy - Clearfield

Belding and Mull - Philipsburg

All chock full of all things a gun owner could want.........

1 - 20 of 34 Posts