The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a great place to hide my wife's Christmas present in the game bag of my hunting coat. She dosn't hunt and I thought this was a great place to put it. As a matter of fact it worked so well that I forgot were I put the thing. I was in a panic and I ripped the house apart looking for it. I found it when I went to my hunting coat to get a flashlight. The bad news is the house is a mess from me ripping things out of drawers and closets and she might not of got her present on Christmas but the good news is she would of got it after I went hunting.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
These are great... I almost just spit my beer on the computer screen... My wife definately wouldnt find them if I put it behind her $800 treadmill or in the oven...

·
Super Moderator
7,917 Posts
I've seriously hid her presents above a tile in the drop ceiling in our basement. She used to be real bad about searching for and finding her presents early. She still has no idea where I put them that year, because she really did look EVERYWHERE (but there). Now she's not bad about it, especially with the kids being in full swing with Christmas (the kids are 4 and 7), but once in a while it'll come up that she still can't figure out where those presents were that year. She thinks I had them at my work or my parents' house, and I've told her they were in the house the whole time.

That was a fun year.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I hide my wife's smaller presents in my Liberty gun safe. She doesn't know the combo yet. She likes to snoop around and couldn't find any of them this year.

·
Registered
871 Posts
mine are usually hidden at the store until xmas eve.

·
Registered
374 Posts
280 Remington said:
I hide my wife's smaller presents in my Liberty gun safe. She doesn't know the combo yet. She likes to snoop around and couldn't find any of them this year.
I hid some of my wife's gifts in my gun safe too.

·
Super Moderator
28,042 Posts
This year I hid my wife's present out in the open on the table in my hunting room. I just left the box closed, and she just assumed it was something I bought for myself. She never would've guessed that she was getting something from Cabelas

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
in her own full length of room closet[she's got so many clothes and shoes and stuff in there she doesn't even know what she's got]never finds it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts