The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
College football season is my favorite sports season of all. I have been a college football junkie for as long as I can remember. When I was a kid, the Pitt/Penn State game was THE game of the year around here. I went to a few of them and they were all great.

I am glad to see this rivalry renewed and hope it continues for a long time. The only thing that would be better is to get West Virginia back in the schedule for both of them as well.

So who are you rooting for and who is going to win???

I like both teams, but am a bigger PSU fan than Pitt. I am calling Penn State winning by a score of 27-23.

We are........Penn State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
It used to be on Sat after Thanksgiving when we were enroute tto camp and man was traffic ever a mess..

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I'm a die hard Penn State man..but Pitt will easily win this one....Franklin is on his last hurray..after watching Saturdays terrible showing, the worst ever I'm convinced Pitt will slaughter them...Franklins trying to make this SEC North, it will not work, four wide football can not be played this far north consistently, they had a hard time in dry warm no wind conditions, how will it work at 40 degrees, cold rain and snow! I'all be glad when he's gone... Pitt 38- PSU 13. !!

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not a Franklin fan either. But Pitt didn't exactly mop the floor up with Villanova. It's going to be a close game whoever wins.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far Pitt definitely looks like the hungrier and better prepared team...21-7 pretty early on.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Penn State trying to keep it close. Looks like a 28-14 score at the half. Pitt gets the ball first 2nd half.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great game. Right down to the wire. When it was 28-7, I never would have guessed this ending.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts