The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,689 Posts
I was on the same site you are posting I think about a week ago.The guy in charge is small.I can,t remember his name.Anyhow,on his video all of the pistols they carry I thought they built them.

·
Registered
12,372 Posts
I think Middlesex Village Trading Company seels the same. When I was at Dixon's a couple weeks ago, they had pistols very similar looking for almost the identical price. If indeed, Dixon sells em, can they be trash? I gotta say they ones in Dixon's display case were good looking.

·
Registered
12,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, they don`t make them. They mention India as their supplier in there somewhere, I`ll find it

·
Registered
12,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here you go, read this paragraph, they mention India:

"Currently In stock To be honest the Flintlock sales have been better than we expected and we are usually sold out with a waiting list for most styles of Flintlocks. We receive shipments in every few weeks from the manufacturer in India. However, each Flintlock is hand made in the old world ways and our deliveries are small batches. Most are already spoken for by the time the next shipment arrives. On occasion we have some left that are still available. We are going to try to keep you updated weekly as to what we have in stock. Ready to purchase without the usual wait. Purchase through the appropriate item paypal button, and type in the comment section " as advertised in the ready to ship section".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts