The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in a Honda dealer yesterday in Binghamton NY, and the salesman told me they will be getting these smaller version of the side by side in the showroom in the next couple of weeks.

He told me that it is only 50 inches wide and is about the same size as a Rubicon with a longer rear rack that does not dump.

he also told me that certain Honda Dealers had them as demos. Has anyone seen on in person or heard any reviews.

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
once again, it seems that Honda has strived to under impress in the side by side market!
To the first person who buys one and believes that hype, I have a $100 bill that says any RZR, or Can Am .....and almost any other name brand, will blow that thing away on any trail.
Honda makes great bikes, and 4 wheelers.....but their side x sides are not even in the same league as Yamaha, Polaris, Can AM....and even John Deere........

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
That thing looks worthless, heck my quad has more rack space. Not to mention that it looks tippy as all get out. Looks like the took the worst attributes of both a quad and ute and thats what they came up with.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This past weekend I got a chance to test drive this quad.

1. I believe anybody over 6 ft. will have a hard time or be uncomfortable in the seat because the foot break & gas peddle were too close for me and I am only 5' 7".

2, I think as a utility quad the 500 cc may be under power

3. This quad is not automatic & you have to shift up and down with paddles on the left and right side of the steering wheel.

4. I like the size of the quad but I would think in a few years they will make an automatic and add more power

1 - 8 of 8 Posts