The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to spruce my 870 SuperMag up a bit with either a dip/wrap and a new forearm and stock. Right now it's the matte black on the metal and the plain jane wood stock. I've been away from the game so long, I'm not even sure what's out there now.

Any ideas? I'm looking for camo and some type of synthetic stock/forearm.

Thanks!

Keystone

·
Registered
157 Posts
Pimp it yourself. A couple cans of spray paint and a few tubes of acrylic paint. Here is a wood 20 guage and a synthetic 12 guage semi that I did. Painted my own Benelli SBE prior to that. The hardest part is getting up the guts to take sandpaper to your shotgun!

·
Registered
59 Posts
check out east coast visions. They do great camo dip jobs on anything you need. Check them out at www.eastcoastvisions.com they have plenty of patterns to choose from. I have had a few guns done by them and they turned out great. They also do my wholesale camp skulls for my taxidermy business. Give rob and lauren a call and tell them Tim sent you.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Steelgunnar said:
Pimp it yourself. A couple cans of spray paint and a few tubes of acrylic paint. Here is a wood 20 guage and a synthetic 12 guage semi that I did. Painted my own Benelli SBE prior to that. The hardest part is getting up the guts to take sandpaper to your shotgun!

do you have a write up on the process you did? that looks outstanding

·
Registered
799 Posts
Here's what I did.

Check out Camo4u, think it's like $25 for the shotgun kit. I did this about 2 years ago and is holding up great. It's been through a bunch of crud.
And the NATGEAR camo is great! sure is easy to misplace it.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I used textured black paint. It works for me. Not fancy, but functional.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts