The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18,709 Posts
I would shoot em all day long if it was a mature doe or a buck with enough headgear. I wouldn't shoot any one just to shoot one.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
One of the first deer I ever shot at was a piebald doe.Made a bad shot and never recovered it.I never seen another one after that one but givin the chance at another one I wouldnt turn it down

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
I would shoot one. I think it would make a great wall hanging if tanned properly.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I shot one in Wv on Thursday afternoon it was a place never hunted before it was a button buck I thought it was a little doe I couldn't make out buttons on it. Thats the only thing that I was upset about. Anyways my cousin and I is going to do a full body mount on it. I would post a picture of it but not to good with a computer lol. It has a lot of white on it.

·
Registered
18,709 Posts
Beautiful coloration on that doe, NG. Congrats.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
I would love to shoot one. Way back in the '80s I saw an albino fawn, a piebald buck (mostly white with small brown spots), and a piebald doe (looked like a pinto pony) -- all in the same year.

Steve.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I heard that shooting an albino brings several years of bad luck, but after my buddy shot a 7 point piebald I believe it's the same case with them....The summer after he shot it he fell out of a tree and broke his back, ended up dating a horrible girlfriend, and hasn't shot a deer since, 4 years (rifle hunter only)!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts