1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,182 Posts
Great pics!!

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Looks like a fair amount of water flowing. Wasn't that much back in May. It does fluctuate. Great pics. Make sure to post more.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Wonderful photos, that place is a must see if you hit Yellowstone. I have a cousin that runs Hillcrest Cottages in Gardiner, Mt. Hope to get back that way next year and also go to Glacier and Rocky Mountains National Parks.

·
Registered
161 Posts
goatman: Great photos of the mineral deopsits there. I got some of my best elk photos there in Oct 2007, not to mention the 6x6 bull that decided our suv was another elk seeing his reflection in the tinted windows, and charged us. He connected with the rear passenger door, left a 3 " scratch, as I saw it coming punched the gas pedal and swerved to avoid him. In the rut, if they see their reflection in your windows they will charge you. Go to U -tube and see the many elk charging vehicles, especially in Oct 2007. I would do that trip to YNP and Grand Tetons NP again in a moments notice, just pure beauty and wonderful wildlife photos opportunities. Moose elk bear black and grizzly, deer antelopes coyotes bison and 1 wolf. HH in Pa

1 - 20 of 20 Posts