The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the heck let's see those old pictures from the 80's and 90's too. Hard to believe but the mid-90's is going to be twenty years ago here in a few years!

I started hunting in the 80's and I've often wondered what these forums would look like back then if they existed, what the topics of discussion would be and such. lol

To start off here is my first deer ever, a button buck, killed in Jefferson County in 1987 with a .35 Remington lever action.

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
nice pic eye......I bet you would have a bunch of complaining about small racks and too much ground to hunt making the decision where to go a lot harder....no matter what decade hunters will find something to complain about

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
doe fom 93 wth willys in the background. the little one in front is nowa sophmore in college.

heres me and a spike in 92

when skinning tiny deer, always wear pajamas

this is 89. mine and my dads buddies 6 pointers

dad making sure i cleaned the turkey right in 91

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'll throw a couple up...... Not really sure what year these were from, that is my 1985 Honda 200x. I remember my father saying " That is not going to pull a deer" LOL

·
Registered
11,589 Posts
This one was from the mid 90's sometime. It was on a deer damage farm and the family definately did some damage.
I am not sure how many we killed, but I remember the old 1/2 ton ford was sitting pretty low with all of us and the deer in the back. And yes I know those are some awful looking hats that we are wearing.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I use to have those brown boots with the red stripe! I remember falling more than walking in them. They had no traction and the felt liner never stayed in

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.