The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Two bucks I stalked up to about 20 yards of right before the late muzzy season.

Here's a fox I called in while squirrel hunting. Had him run in from about 200 yards away to about 10 yards away.

This is a different fox I called in while squirrel hunting. little guy had no fear of me and walked to within 5 yards of me.

Found this during the late muzzy. Hopefully whoever made this is still around!

Have many more photos. Will load some more later.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Saw this doe while I was working two years ago.

Here's another pic that I enjoy because I had a stand in a larch tree in upstate new york and I shot my first coyote out of this stand.

·
Registered
767 Posts

Not to clear, but it's a small 8pt standing in the same spot I ended up killing my buck at a few days later.

·
Super Moderator
12,806 Posts
seen alot of great sights while out hunting....but this is always my favorite sight to see!

favorite summertime view...

they feed the turkeys...roost where i can hunt them and bee line for this guys yard..

first deer ive ever called in...

2nd deer i ever called in...the next morning
...(look close theres a deer in that pic!)

fall turkey hunting one year before i started bowhunting..could hear him comin a mile away..thought it was gunna be turkeys shuffling in the leaves...

spring turkey morning...

just some of my favorites i got on photobucket....i rarely go anywhere without the camera and im always tryin to capture the moment...wildlife or just pretty sights...thats what makes hunting what it is to me...though the 2 bucks i took pics of dead within sight of my stand are my favorite, i learned to take it all in..dont let the little things pass by unnoticed...when you do, hunting looses its flame with me..i had a spring turkey season that taught me that..i was completely burnt out..getting beat day by day..frustrated..running on a few hours of sleep a day..hunting before school and working till 11pm trying to get a bird killed...i was so hung up on getting one killed that i let it get the best of me..it turned into a job..eventually grew to hate it till i seen the big picture...

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Forgetting my camera is almost as bad as forgetting the gun or bow, for me.

From a spring hunt in PA

Grouse chick in 4B

Fall hens in KY

Labor Day weekend bucks from a KY archery hunt

4D doe

Forbes SF rifle season

Tioga SF bear season

Tioga SF rifle season

Loyalsock SF early ML

Tioga SF Flintlock

Tioga SF Bear season

·
Registered
652 Posts
Thanks for sharin! We just got a digital camera last month, just looking at all these great photos has me excited to get out this year with it.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
While you're favorite sight to see is a step above mine, I would venture to say this comes in a close second!
Complete pass through, Red arrow!

·
Registered
70 Posts
These are all great pictures. I need to start taking the camera with me. Oh, wait, I dont have a camera. Thats what friends are for.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts