The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
THIS IS GREAT! We are expecting in July (not sure the gender yet), and if it's going to be a boy, this is what I want to do with the nursery.

Do you mind if I ask where you got the bedding, mobile, etc. from?

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
looks great, my son will be 2 on march 8 and he knows more about hunting than what his mother is always trying to teach him. he is always carrying a toy gun around with him. good luck with your new son.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My wife got the tree decal,bedding, and mobile off of amazon. The bear on the rocker actually has a blanket that you can zip out and detach. The deer light was my Christmas present last year from Cabela's. I am not sure where the wife ordered the 3 dog pictures from. The furniture was from Just for Kids in Lancaster. The plush animals came from all over.

We took our spare bedroom set out to make room for the nursery and have a combo/office spare bedroom now.

It was alot of work and I am finding forgetten fishing and hunting gear as I go through the other rooms to make some room for space.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Looks pretty nice. I am in the process of remolding my spare room for my kid to be here in 9 weeks. I was out of town on a hunting trip when my fiance registered at babies r us and walmart and our room theme is monkeys. Darn i would have rather had wildlife but i guess that is what i get for going out of town. So i am going to have a monkey boy room. With all the taxidermy i have i could have hooked his room up.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts