The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Actually Lynn, thats a cultimulcher and you'll be happier with that than a cultipacker. Nice stuff!

Where did you find all that stuff?

Saw 3 cultipackers at a used equipment place just north of Scheafferstown in Lebanon County.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dutch, thanks for the correction. The teeth make it a cultimulcher I would guess. We don't plan to use it to plant seed but to break up clumps after we disc the ground. The teeth will help with that job I would think.

We got the equipment at a New Years Day farm auction at Hoovers about a mile south of Mifflinburg on rt 45. They had a lot of stuff we were looking for. I was hoping a lot of people would be hung over from the night before and not show up for the sale
It didn't happen. There was a good turnout and we got outbid for the planter we wanted. After the bidding was over, a guy came up to me and said his buddy had a planter like the one we were bidding on for sale. We ended up getting it for $800.00 less than what the other went for. A good day overall.

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
You'll LOVE that cultimulcher.

If you ever run across a Perfecta Harrow tho, BUY IT! Best danged thing I've ever seen for food plottin, etc.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a pic of the perfecta harrow, looks like it would do a good job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts