The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my new Cooper this afternoon. It looks like a pretty decent rifle. I also got my new scope in the mail yesterday. I bought a 3X9X33 EFR Leupold. I need to check my box of rings for the right height ring set. Hopefully I can get out on the porch this weekend and put some lead down range. Tom.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
definitly a nice rifle.do you mind telling me where you got it a paid for it my younger brother is a lefty and has been looking for a nice 22

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought it from a dealer in Houston called Collectors Firearms. They have a nice website with pictures of most of their rifles. I also found another LH 22 LR in KY. And the price on the one in KY was almost $200 less. But the fellow in KY refused to send any photos of the rifle to me. He said he is too busy to send photos on the net. And from what I heard he has a really busy store. However I just plain refuse to buy a rifle without seeing a picture of it. Tom.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Nice looking rifle.I can't believe that anyone who wants to sell a gun/guns claims to be too busy to send a photo or two.I also don't buy without pics.
Jim

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what I thought also Jim. But the truth is the truth. Maybe he just doesn't need a $1400 sale?? Who knows?? I sure don't??

I even made a long distance phone call to the dealer and asked the owner himself. He said it was their policy. No cameras. Then I talked to a fellow who actually visits the store on a regular basis. And he also told me they have a no cameras sign at the door?? Hard to believe, but it is what it is.

If you PM I would be glad to name the dealer to you. But I do not want to ridicule him on a open forum. Tom.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Very nice, post some pictures of the targets when you shoot it in. It will probably shoot real sweet...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts