The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
6,669 Posts
The four teams with more points than their opponents.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Pats going to the Super Bowl yet again this year...

Once again they aren't hampered by injuries and throw together a bunch of dudes off the street and a washed up RB and proceed to lay a beatdown on the Chiefs...

Doesn't matter who wins the Denver/Pittsburgh game tomorrow, neither of them will beat the Pats, Brady will win his fifth ring in his "payback for deflate gate" season and we will never stop hearing about how he is the greatest of all time.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Winners will be:

Patriots
Cardinals
Broncos
Seahawks

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TraskOutdoors said:

Once again they aren't hampered by injuries and throw together a bunch of dudes off the street and a washed up RB and proceed to lay a beatdown on the Chiefs...

Doesn't matter who wins the Denver/Pittsburgh game tomorrow, neither of them will beat the Pats, Brady will win his fifth ring in his "payback for deflate gate" season and we will never stop hearing about how he is the greatest of all time.

Why do I always think about suicide after I read your posts

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
atr said:
TraskOutdoors said:

Why do I always think about suicide after I read your posts

Cause you're one of those people that can't stand to be around sunny, happy people full of unbridled optimism.

·
Registered
39,637 Posts
Okay, I've been giving this a lot of thought and I'm going with the Patriots over the Chiefs. I'll let you know who I think is gonna win the second game later.

·
Registered
20,465 Posts
TraskOutdoors said:

You are right. I don't even know why they bother to play the actual games.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Crazy touchdown catch just now in the Cards/Pack game.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Pack just tied it with no time on a hail Mary. Its going to OT

·
6,669 Posts
Buckethead said:
Pack just tied it with no time on a hail Mary. Its going to OT
Oops, I saw it, more of like: OMG what's going on there lol

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Glad to see Fitz score the game winner. Always liked that guy.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Buckethead said:
Glad to see Fitz score the game winner. Always liked that guy.
He is well liked and very much respected out here also. He is as good off the field as he is on the field, except for tonight when he was SUPERMAN on the field.

·
Registered
39,637 Posts
After much thought I'm picking the Cardinals. I think it will be a close one.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts