The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19,601 Posts
I am going with the Panthers. Payton didn't look extermly sharp, and Newton was hitting on all cylinders, even that circus dive into the end zone.
Panthers are also on a 12 game winning streak and definitely showing they peaked at the right time.
Not a member of the Manning fan club but I think this is the end of the line for him and would have liked to see him leave with a ring.
Like Payton a lot more after he beat the crybaby yesterday.
I expect SB 50 will be another runaway for the Panthers.

·
4,225 Posts
Broncos - 23 Panthers - 18

Manning is going to have a "Bus" moment and hang it up.

At least that is what I hope happens.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I could see it being a blow out by Carolina,
especially if Carolina gets up early and Peyton starts throwing pics by pressing.
Can't see Denver putting up many points yet along any kind of a comeback.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
If the receivers can hold onto the ball im going with denver, Manning's arm might not be as strong but his mind is still good and that might be enough to beat them. Also Denver's D is playing great and I think if you can rattle Cam a few times you can get into his head.

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
If Carolina cracks Peyton a time or two, it's over. He's good but gets shell shocked pretty easily it seems.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Gonna be over quick, 15-20pts isn't going to be enough to hang with Carolina. Denver's D is pretty good, but look who they've played. A one dimensional Patriots, with no O line, and a banged up Steelers squad.

·
Registered
16,450 Posts
Honestly, the whole Carolina "thing" kinda wore on me as the season progressed. And I don't mean that in a positive way. It got kinda stale hearing the same old crappy mantra. You know, the "Nobody gave us a chance", and "We gotta prove it to the world" crap, even after the world knew they were pretty good...10-0...12-0... they kept up the same boo-hoo dialog. Cam Newton is tough, but I'd love to see Manning dismantle them. Problem though....... it'll never happen.

·
Registered
9,108 Posts
Fleroo said:
Honestly, the whole Carolina "thing" kinda wore on me as the season progressed. And I don't mean that in a positive way. It got kinda stale hearing the same old crappy mantra. You know, the "Nobody gave us a chance", and "We gotta prove it to the world" crap, even after the world knew they were pretty good...10-0...12-0... they kept up the same boo-hoo dialog. Cam Newton is tough, but I'd love to see Manning dismantle them. Problem though....... it'll never happen.
I agree but who would of ever thought NE would of went down in Denver.

·
Registered
20,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
steelhead125 said:
Fleroo said:
I agree but who would of ever thought NE would of went down in Denver.
I was surprised about that.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Carolina had a very easy schedule in the regular season,only 3 teams they played ended up being playoff teams, where as Denver faced 7 teams in the regular season that were playoff bound,that is one game shy of half their 16 game schedule.Denver has been field tested!!!! Go Broncos!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts