The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
Remington ammo stinks. I just had two duds in the same box. Brand new Core-Lokt ammo too. 24.00 a box to boot for 18 good rounds and two duds.

As far as the .270-.30-06 question, that's easy. The .30-06 kills the .270 in every way and the only reason the .270 even exists is because recoil shy people want to get as close as they can to the '06 without all the kick. Glad you didn't throw in the .25-06 which is even more of a joke........

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Thanks Moose but I was more wondering what was up with the "lol" at the end. I brown bagged it in my youth and ate plenty of pb&j's but never one with an "lol" behind it.

Oh and for the record my question was meant with a large amount of sarcasm.

·
Registered
10,931 Posts
I answered all of them except the Federal or remington ammo question. didn't answer that one due to not being given an acceptable choice. How can anyone pick deer balogna over jerky???

·
Registered
44 Posts
I love my folding spyderco VG-10, I have it with me always!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Holy Survey
......some tuff picks....jerky or bologna

·
Registered
9,330 Posts
Wow,everything I voted for went with the majority except the hunting alone one.Sons weren't included but I voted hunt with buddy/group because I'd rather hunt with my sons.That's walk out the cabin then seperate though not side by side being they're adults.

I didn't vote on the small six or doe because I'd pass on both.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts