The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
wow, that thing looks GORGEOUS! I'm glad to hear you are getting a full body mount. Nothing irks me more than some moron chasing a piebald/albino and then saying they aren't getting anything done with it. It makes me ask, "what's the point then?!".
Congrats on a unique trophy and I hope you are successful in avoiding the PA Piebald curse

·
Banned
4,988 Posts
4c_game_chaser said:
wow, that thing looks GORGEOUS! I'm glad to hear you are getting a full body mount. Nothing irks me more than some moron chasing a piebald/albino and then saying they aren't getting anything done with it. It makes me ask, "what's the point then?!".
Congrats on a unique trophy and I hope you are successful in avoiding the PA Piebald curse
I agree, I too hate hearing of one shot with no intentions of persrving any part of it's beauty.

·
Registered
13,869 Posts
Congrats, on the once in a lifetime opp.!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks eyefromthesky. That's why I put right in the title that is was smaller. From what I have read the genetics make them smaller to begin with. I will most likely never see another one while hunting again. The area where I hunt gets a lot of pressure on the surrounding properties. If I didn't shoot it somebody else would have and probably would not have got it mounted.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Good job man! Thats a pretty deer, not bashing at all but it was about the size of a collie! I can't believe that those albinos are that small! Either way, good shooting and congratulations.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
i have seen the same one two years now and still is not very big hope it makes it too next season has a decent chance now but you never know congrats

·
Registered
111 Posts
Great job. Nice deer. Got one about 8 years ago. 9 point. Weird rack and he was small. Tanned the hide and made gun rack out of the hooves. Turned out great. Congrats again. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Who cares how big it is! I know guys that shoot small ones al the time that aren't piebald. Congrats!!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts