The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I remember seeing a forum on here about printing your own pictures on wood, does anyone know the link? I shot my first long beard this year and I have a picture with it and my 9 month son and would love to get it printed on something I can hang and have and remember seeing a forum about a company that takes your picture and puts it on wood but I cant locate it, any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I had posted this in the turkey forum. I made this for my old man for fathers day. I simply used moge poge ( http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/32864425?wm...301&veh=sem) and put a photo on a piece of wood. But there is also plenty of two part epoxy resins out there that will give you a thicker finish. I personally like the look of the resin better but due to time I went with the moge poge.

Here is mine...
Any questions feel free to ask

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That does look nice, I got my turkey mounted this year so unfortunately I cant do that. What I seen before was that they sort of put your picture in the wood and you dont see an outline and it looked rustic and really nice.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
HunterBob said:
Hello, I remember seeing a forum on here about printing your own pictures on wood, does anyone know the link? I shot my first long beard this year and I have a picture with it and my 9 month son and would love to get it printed on something I can hang and have and remember seeing a forum about a company that takes your picture and puts it on wood but I cant locate it, any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
look on Etsy, lots of people on there that do laser engraving on wood.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts