The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I purchased multiple framed prints from Griz and let me tell you, they don't disappoint! Harv is a great guy to deal with and always gets back to you. Quality of his product is top notch. If you are looking for any, check out his ad space in the Commercial classified section.

THANKS AGAIN!

4C

·
HPA Admin Approved Vendor
6,177 Posts
4C, thanks for the kind words it is appreciated. My goal of course in selling the photos is to make a few bucks to finance my hunting and fishing toys and excursions but more than that. I want to give people a glimpse at wildlife doing funny or new things they traditionally do not see in stock wildlife photos.
If I can accomplish that and hear an occasional Ooooh! or Awwwwh! I'm having fun and accomplishing what I set out to do.

Griz

·
Administrator
39,070 Posts
4c_game_chaser said:
Recently I purchased multiple framed prints from Griz and let me tell you, they don't disappoint! Harv is a great guy to deal with and always gets back to you. Quality of his product is top notch. If you are looking for any, check out his ad space in the Commercial classified section.

THANKS AGAIN!

4C
Ditto to that 4C!
I also purchased 2 framed photos from Harv.Good quality, and like you said they will not disappoint.Harv is a top notch guy to deal with, and a great friend!Thanks Griz!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts